- Quantitative Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Principles of Finance
- PhD in Finance, School of Business, University College Dublin (2018)
- MSc in Financial Mathematics, Uppsala University (2012)
- BSc in Mathematics, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (2007)
- Return Predictability
- Dynamic Asset Allocation
- Empirical Asset Pricing
- Financial Econometrics
- Assistant Professor in Finance, Rennes School of Business (August 2019 – Present)
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, University College Dublin (February 2018 – August 2019)
- Lecturer in Finance (Part-time), School of Business, University College Dublin (June – July 2018)
- Data Manager, Financial Mathematics and Computation Research Cluster (September 2017 – January 2018)
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Cotter, J., Eyiah-Donkor, E. and Potì, V., 2017. Predictability and diversification benefits of investing in commodity and currency futures. International Review of Financial Analysis, 50, pp.52-66.
Presentations of Refereed Papers
- Cotter, J., Eyiah-Donkor, E. and Potì, V.. Commodity Return Predictability: Economic Value and Links to the Real Economy.
– Financial Management Association Annual Meeting 2019
– European Financial Management Association Annual Conference 2019
– International Association for Applied Econometrics Annual Conference 2019
– Commodity and Energy Markets Annual Meeting 2018
– International Symposium on Forecasting 2017
- Conlon, T., Cotter, J., Eyiah-Donkor, E.. Crude Oil Return Predictability Revisited.
– Infiniti Conference on International Finance 2019
– Forecasting Financial Markets Conference 2019
- Cotter, J., Eyiah-Donkor, E. and Potì, V.. Predictability and Diversification Benefits of Investing in Commodity and Currency Futures.
– International Symposium on Forecasting 2016
– Infiniti Conference on International Finance 2016
– Commodity and Energy Markets Annual Meeting 2016