- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sustainable Development
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Global Responsibility
PhD Management Science (Doctorat ès Sciences de Gestion), Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Paris (2002)
Post-graduate degree in Institutional Economics (DEA Economie des Institutions), Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, University Paris X (1994)
HEC Paris School of Management (Hautes Etudes Commerciales) (1990)
CEMS Master completed at ESADE, Barcelona, Spain
Business and the common good
Ethical issues in the financial services industry
The emergence of a global civil society
The shift in the social contract
- Holder of the CANON Chair, Rennes School of Business (January, 2010 – Present).
- Full Professor, Human Resources Management Academic area, Rennes School of Business (September, 2008 – Present).
- Head of the Centre for Responsible Business, Rennes School of Business (September, 2008 – Present).
- Associate Professor of Corporate Global Responsibility, BEM (Bordeaux Management School) (April, 2006 – August, 2008).
- Research Fellow, INSEAD (2004 – 2008).
- Visiting Professor, ESCPI / CNAM (Marne La Vallée), University Paris I Sorbonne, EIGSI La Rochelle (2003 – 2005).
- Co-founder and Chairperson, ADERSE (2002 – 2005).
- Research Assistant in international finance, HEC GROUP – Department of Finance and Economics (November, 1992 – October, 1994).
- January, 2001 - December, 2002
Moderator of a working group, ORSE – Observatoire sur la Responsabilité Sociétale des Entreprises
- January, 2000 - December, 2000
Scientific Coordinator of an interdisciplinary study, MBBC – Research Firm in Management and Social Sciences
- January, 1995 - June, 1998
Consultant, A+B PARTENAIRES
- April, 1991 - July, 1992
Project Manager (voluntary service, development assistance), Agence Francaise de Développement
Service to the Profession
Resaddersse International, A new management Journal dealing with Sustainable Development, Business Ethics and Social Responsibility in companies and organizations..
Chair: Conference / Track / Program
Colloquium « Systemic Entrepreneurship in a Dynamic Global Context », Coventry University, July 18-19, Chaired the track « Social and Ethical Dimensions of Systemic Entrepreneurship« , Coventry, United Kingdom
Responsibility and Development: The Case of China », Organization of a lecture delivered by Henri-Claude de Bettignies, Emeritus Professor, China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), Shanghai, and Emeritus Professor, INSEAD, November 8, ESC Rennes School of Business. Audience: about 200 professionals and students, Rennes, France.
International Symposium, Chaired the Organization Committee of this International Symposium held at ESC Rennes School of Business on January 7-8, 2010, in cooperation with the European SPES Forum and the European Business Ethics Network, and with the support of Canon Research Centre France. About 50 participants originating from 20 countries on the 5 continents have attended;
Conference for the launch of the ISO 26000 standard at ESC Rennes School of Business, Co-organized the conference in cooperation with AFNOR and the Ecole des Métiers de l’Environnement; about 250 participants attended, Rennes, France
Biodiversity and CSR » (in French) at ESC Rennes School of Business, Co-organized the conference in cooperation with the regional company Dervenn, specialized in the restoration of biodiversity, and with the Crédit Agricole de Bretagne, the Ecole des Métiers de l’Environnement, the cluster Ecoorigin and the Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Rennes. This Conference brought together about 100 persons from different professional backgrounds: businesses, universities, local government, civil society.
Member: Committee/Task Force
- 2006 – 2014: ADERSE – Member of the Scientific Committee, Co-founder and Past-President.
- 2006 – 2014: ORIANE Conference on Risk Management organized by IUT Bayonne, University of Pau, Bayonne, France. Member of the Scientific Committee
- 2010 – 2012: Pedagogical Committee of the Breton CHEDD, Collège des Hautes Etudes du Développement Durable.
- 2006 – 2012: ORIANE Conference on Risk Management organized by IUT Bayonne, University of Pau, Member of the Scientific Committee, Bayonne, France.
- 2006 – 2012: ADERSE – Member of the Scientific Committee, Co-founder and Past-President.
- 2010: Organization Committee and Scientific Committee of the 2010 AGRH Conference « Nouveaux Comportements – Nouvelle GRH », Saint-Malo, France.
- 2005 – 2008: College of experts and Research club of IFA (Institut Français des Administrateurs), Member of the working group « Governance and CSR », which published a Report in 2007.
- 2007: Academic Committee of the sixth EABIS Colloquium « The Emerging Global Governance Paradigm: The Role of Business and its Implications for Companies, Stakeholders and Society », Barcelona, Spain.
Association of Commercial Executives in France