- Management Control (3rd year Programme Grande Ecole / MSc. / MAIB, in English)
- Advanced Management Accounting and Change (3rd year Programme Grande Ecole / MSc. / MAIB, in English)
- Fundamentals of Management Accounting (1st year students Programme Grande Ecole)
- Doctorate in Management, HEC Paris, France
- Research Master in Accounting and Management Control, University of Paris Dauphine, France
- Graduate, University of Munich
- Managerial and entrepreneurial incentives
- Accountability and responsibility in organisations
- Capacity management systems in service activities
Work experience Academic
- Programme Director MSc “Management de projets créatifs, Culture et Design”, Rennes School of Business (January 2019 – Present)
- Assistant professor, Finance and Accounting Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (September, 2008 – Present).
- Research assistant, Groupe HEC Paris (June, 2000 – February, 2008).
Presentations of Refereed Papers International
Is Responsibility Accounting Building Incapacity? A Cost Accounting Interpretation of Paul Ricœur's Imputability Principle
Auteurs :Niess, A Publié dans :American Accounting Association 2008, Anaheim, California Date :2008