- Management Control (3rd year Programme Grande Ecole / MSc. / MAIB, in English)
- Advanced Management Accounting and Change (3rd year Programme Grande Ecole / MSc. / MAIB, in English)
- Fundamentals of Management Accounting (1st year students Programme Grande Ecole)
Doctorate in Management, HEC Paris, France
Research Master in Accounting and Management Control, University of Paris Dauphine, France
Graduate, University of Munich
- Managerial and entrepreneurial incentives
- Accountability and responsibility in organisations
- Capacity management systems in service activities
Work experience Academic
- Assistant professor, Finance and Accounting Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (September, 2008 – Present).
- Research assistant, Groupe HEC Paris (June, 2000 – February, 2008).
Presentations of Refereed Papers International
Is Responsibility Accounting Building Incapacity? A Cost Accounting Interpretation of Paul Ricœur's Imputability Principle
Auteurs :Niess, A Publié dans :American Accounting Association 2008, Anaheim, California Date :2008