- PhD in Marketing, University of Melbourne, Australia (2020)
- Master of Commerce (Marketing), University of Melbourne, Australia (2016)
- MBA, Rowan University, USA (2009)
- MSc Computer Science and Information Technology Management, Naval Postgraduate School, USA (2003)
- Substantive: Frontline employees (sales/service), customer service technologies, service innovation.
- Methodological: Social networks analysis, dynamic panel models, auto-regressive models.
- Assistant Professor, Marketing Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (September 2021 – Present)
- Sessional Lecturer and Tutor, University of Melbourne, Australia (2018-2021)
- Teaching Fellow, University of Melbourne, Australia (2018)
- Adjunct Faculty, Rohrer College of Business, Rowan University, USA (2010)
Over 10 years of experience with various roles e.g., customer service, information technology management in supply chain systems, e-commerce design, marketing communications.
Refereed Articles – Basic or Discovery Scholarship
- Shamsollahi, A., Zyphur, M. J., & Ozkok, O. (2021). Long-Run Effects in Dynamic Systems: New Tools for Cross-Lagged Panel Models. Organizational Research Methods. Article here.
- Ozkok, O., Bell, S.J., Singh, J. & Lim, K. (2019). Frontline knowledge networks in open collaboration models for service innovations, AMS Review, 9, 268-288. Article here.
- Ozkok, O., Zyphur, M.J., Barsky, A., Theilacker, M., Donnellan, B., & Oswald, F. (2019). Modeling Measurement as a Sequential Process: Autoregressive Confirmatory Factor Analysis (AR-CFA), Frontiers in Psychology, 10, 2108. Article here.
Presentations of Refereed Papers
- Ozlem Ozkok, Simon J Bell, Jagdip Singh, Kwanghui Lim. (2021, December) Social networks and service employee innovativeness; ANZMAC 2021, Australia
- Ozkok, O. (2020, December). Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Frontline Innovativeness, 2020 Virtual Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Business Analytics, organised by Stern School of Business, New York University; Heinz College, Carnegie Mellon University; & Fox School of Business, Temple University.
- Ozkok, O., Bell, S.J., Singh, J. & Lim, K. (2020, February). Density or diversity? What matters in actor networks for service innovation? American Marketing Association (AMA) Winter Organizational Frontline Symposium, San Diego, USA.
- Ozkok, O., Bell, S.J., Singh, J. & Lim, K. (2017, December). Frontline Employee Knowledge Networks for Service Innovations. Australian New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC) DC Melbourne, Australia.
- Ozkok, O., Bell, S.J., Singh, J. & Lim, K. (2017, May). Frontline Employee Knowledge Networks for Service Innovations. Academy of Marketing Science Review Conference, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Ozkok, O. (2015, November). A Conceptual Model of Perceived Value: How consumers feel about Predictive Intelligence? Australian New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC) Doctoral Colloquium (DC), Sydney, Australia.
Chapters, Cases, Readings, Supplements
- Ozkok, O., Singh, J., Bell, S.J., & Lim, K. (2019). Service Innovation from the Frontlines in Customer-Centric Organizations, in Robert W. Palmatier, Christine Moorman, and Ju-Yeon Lee (Eds.), Handbook on Customer Centricity Strategies for Building a Customer-Centric Organization, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing.