- Quantitative Research Methods
- Marketing Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- PhD, Grenoble Ecole de Management (2019)
- Digital Marketing
- Freemium Services
- Game Apps
- Email Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Assistant Professor, Marketing Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (September 2019-Present)
- PhD researcher and course instructor, Grenoble Ecole de Management (2014-2019)
- Cofounder & Lead Scientist, DataEagle Analytics (2016-2017)
- Marketing Manager, TOD Apps (2012-2014)
Presentations of Refereed Papers
Bashirzadeh Y., Petersen J.A., Faure, C. “Gaining More with Less: Investigating the Effects of Sales Promotional Strategies in the Freemium Context through Field Experiments”
- EMAC conference, 2019, University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany.
- ISMS Marketing Science conference, 2019, University of Rome, Roma Tre, Italy.
Bashirzadeh Y., Faure C., Mai R. “Too Much of a Good Thing; Evidence from a Field Experiment Investigating the Effects of Visual Complexity in the Context of Permission Marketing”
- LA LONDE conference, 2018, Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management, La Londe, France.
- EMAC conference, 2018, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
- International Marketing Trends Conference 2018, ESCP, Paris, France.
Bashirzadeh Y., Guitart I., Faure, C. “Once You Churn, You Never Return: An Empirical Investigation of Retention and Reacquisition in The Context of a Mobile Application.”
- EMAC conference, 2016, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo, Norway.