- Business Ethics at Rennes (1998-2004)
- International Management at IGS Paris (1997-2004) and at ESC Rennes (2000-2002)
- Management at CEFAM (Centre d’Études Franco-Américain) (1994-1999)
- MBA, University of South Carolina, USA
- BSc in Biochemistry, Michigan State University, USA
- Franco-American cultural differences in management and Qualifications
- Managing cultural change in mergers and acquisitions
- Business Ethics: creating a values-driven corporate culture
- Management and Organization Academic Area Coordinator, Rennes School of Business (September, 2013 – Present).
- Senior Lecturer in Management & Organization, Human Resources Management Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (August, 1999 – Present).
- Temple / IGS Program International MBA Program Manager, Lecturer in Management, CEFAM and Groupe IGS (August, 1994 – June, 1999).
- Director of Studies, CESMA MBA program, Groupe ESC Lyon (now EM Lyon) (August, 1990 – March, 1994).
- Training Manager, The Navigators ( January, 1975 – August, 1990)
- Laboratory technician, Michigan State University, Dept. of Biochemistry (March, 1973 – December, 1974)
Refereed Proceedings Learning & Pedagogical Scholarship
Conference paper Can you please stop talking while I teach
Auteurs :Minday, D., Marsillac, E., & McNamara, T. Publié dans :Anglo-saxon teaching expectations in a French Business education environment. AIB Midwest Conference, Chicago, USA. March 2007. Date :2007