- International Taxation
- Advanced Accounting
- International Financial Reporting
- Advanced Financial Analysis
- External Auditing
- International Taxation
- Management & Cost Accounting
- LLM St Thomas Univ. School of Law, Miami, International Taxation, USA, 2005
- Diplômé d’Expertise Comptable, qualified as a Chartered Accountant (CA) by the French Ministry of National Education & the French Institute of Chartered Accountants, France, 2003
- Diplom Colombia University Graduate School of Business, New York, USA, 1997
- Master University of Paris Dauphine, Paris, France, Master in Finance & Banking, 1985
- B.B.A. Ecole Supérieure Libre des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées (E.S.L.S.C.A. business school), Paris, France, 1983
Service to the Institution Department Assignments
- Curriculum Committee / Finance & Accounting Pole: Review the objectives of each program with program managers, discuss any suggested adjustments and assess professional orientation (2015-2016)
Service to the Profession
Member: Committee/Task Force
- 6th Annual Conference – African Accounting and Finance Association, Nairobi, Kenya. International Scientific Committee Member (2016)
- 5th Annual Conference – African Accounting and Finance Association, Port-Louis, Mauritius. International Scientific Committee Member (2015) : Francophone Manuscripts Reviewer ; Professional Development
- Senior Lecturer, Finance & Accounting Academic Area, Rennes School of Business, France (2005 – Present).
- Visiting Lecturer in Accounting & Finance, University of Ottawa, Canada (May 2009 – April 2011)
- Visiting Lecturer in Accounting & Finance, University of Victoria, Canada (May 2010 – December 2010)
- Adjunct Lecturer in Finance & Banking, EDC Paris Business School, France (August, 2005 – 2009).
- Adjunct Lecturer in Finance & Banking, EGC de Bretagne, France (August, 2005 – 2007).
- Associate Tax Consultant, EuroImmo International, USA (2002 – 2004).
- Partner & Finance V.P, Investco-Equator Bank SA, Madagascar (1998 – 2001).
- Senior Audit Manager, Grant Thornton, France (1995 – 1998).
- Audit Manager, Grant Thornton, France (1990 – 1995).
- Audit Senior, Grant Thornton, France (1988 – 1990).
- Associate Audit, Posokhow & Associates, France (1986 – 1988).
Presentation of non refereed papers - International
Professional Accounting Education in Francophone Africa
Auteurs :Rakotovololona, Héri Publié dans :5th Annual Conference - African Accounting and Finance Association, Port-Louis, Mauritius. Date :2015