10 Faculty Positions
To be filled in between January and September 2017
Join a growing multicultural Faculty in an internationally-recognized Institution
Rennes School of Business is a fast growing institution providing undergraduate and graduate education to more than 4,000 students from all over the world. It is accredited EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA. The School is one of the most multicultural of its kind with a Faculty that is 85% non-French from more than 35 different countries and over 50% international students from more than 70 countries.
Rennes School of Business is seeking candidates to fill permanent Faculty positions in the following disciplines:
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
o Accounting Information Systems
- Quantitative and Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets
o International Marketing Management
o Marketing of Innovation
o Marketing Communication and Digital Marketing
o Brand Management
o Business-to-business marketing
o Distribution, channel management, Merchandising and Franchising
o Sales, Negotiation
o Consumer Behavior
o Customer Experience Management
o Customer Relationship Management
o Marketing in Luxury sectors / in Sports, Leisure and Tourism
- Supply Chain Management
o Inventory Management
- Quality Management
- Information Systems
o Knowledge Management and Creativity
o Strategy (ideally French and English)
Appointments are made at Full Professor, Associate or Assistant ranks depending on research records, teaching records in management in higher education and business experience. Candidates for Assistant position with high research potential will be considered.
Rennes School of Business offers a full range of international programs: PhD, DBA, EMBA, specialized Masters, Grande Ecole and a Bachelor’s Degree. Focusing on globalization, corporate social responsibility, and innovation as the three pillars of it development, the School’s mission is to train managers who will be “global responsible pioneers”.
Rennes School of Business has a permanent multicultural Faculty of more than 80 professors who form a diverse but cohesive community where it is pleasant to work. English is the main working and teaching language in the Institution.
Rennes School of Business is located in Western France, two hours from Paris by train and less than one hour from the coast. Rennes, capital city of Brittany, has a strong economy and is recognized for its outstanding quality of life and cultural environment with a wide range of private and public amenities including excellent primary and secondary schools.
Rennes’ Faculty members’ responsibilities include being productive in research, preferably in line with the research agenda of one of our research centers (Technologies and Innovation Management; Responsible Businesses, and Supply Chain Management), contributing to excellence and innovation in teaching (including e-learning) as well as contributing to the development of the School.
In accordance with our strategic plan and rapid growth, we are looking for high-potential candidates to join us. The successful applicant:
- Has completed a doctoral degree in a business-related field and in an internationally recognized institution.
- Demonstrates excellent potential to publish in high quality international peer-reviewed research journals in management disciplines.
- Has a track record of teaching in English.
- Is willing to contribute in a proactive and collegial manner to her/his Academic Department and to the Institution as a whole.
- The desire to contribute to the local, national and international visibility of the School (including research, academic, business communities)
Knowledge of French is not required, but is a plus. French lessons are proposed to all new international faculty recruits.
Salary will be commensurate with prior performance and experience, and our incentives are highly competitive.
Applicants should send the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- A cover letter
- A curriculum vitae
- A brief research and teaching statement
- A recently published research paper
- Two letters of recommendation and contact information of at least 3 referees
- A record of teaching effectiveness (if applicable)
- Records of services to the research, academic and business communities
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
If you are interested by any of these positions, please send your application to Ms. Fanny Corbineau, Dean’s Assistantfanny.firstname.lastname@example.org.