Finance is rapidly changing. Data science and artificial intelligence are revolutionising how finance is practiced. The MSc in Financial Data Intelligence prepares you to be part of where finance is going by training you in modern data-driven finance abilities.
Become an expert in the future of Finance!
Become an expert in the future of Finance! We welcome applicants with a non-finance background in, for example, engineering, maths, economics, as knowing how to work with data is the key starting skill that will benefit you on this journey.
- Solide bagage académique
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- ou un test d’anglais de positionnement (TOEIC Blanc) gratuit et disponible dès lors que vous suivez votre processus d’admission en ligne
Comment financer son Master :
Durée : 15 mois
Rentrée : septembre 2021
Modules : septembre 2021 à avril 2022
Stage (4 à 6 mois) : mai 2022 à février 2023
Graduating project : jusqu’à octobre 2022
Frais de scolarité :
18 200 €
Frais de dossier
THESIS / LANGUAGE COURSES / INTERNSHIP
- Financial Theory
- Research Methods in Accounting and Finance
- Economic Modelling
- Financial Markets & Portfolio Management
- Coding and Data Science for Accounting and Finance
- Ethics and Socially Responsible Finance
- Empirical Methods in Finance 1
- Deep learning and Neural Networks for Finance
- Financial Data Infrastructures
- Derivatives and Commodity Trading
- Alternative Investments
- Empirical Methods in Finance 2
- Al and FinTech
- Recent Topics in Al and Finance
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Investment Banker, Investment Fund Trader, Mergers and Acquisitions Adviser, Corporate Financing Manager…
Candidates have to fill in the application form. The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A residence campus for international students is available on the campus.